Being a member of Park Row Synagogue and the Bristol Hebrew Congregation makes our existence possible.
The membership contribution is £150 per adult payable in August each year, helped by you allowing us to claim Gift Aid on your contribution. This is a small financial contribution but is essential to the livelihood of one of the United Kingdom’s oldest communities.
As a member you will receive the following benefits:
• Discounts to our fantastic events, festival celebrations and talks
• Free cheder (children’s learning) classes
• Receive a printed monthly members magazine
• The right to vote on all matters at our AGM
• Free use of our shul hall for your simcha
• Significantly discounted funeral costs (see burials)
• And, most importantly, the knowledge that you will belong to one of the oldest and most unique Jewish communities in the country!
To become a member please fill in the online form here.